The first semester is always the hardest, but also the best. Is it not? Well, you probably do not know that yet, but soon you will learn. And in order to give you an idea, we have prepared a list of things that can happen during your first semester.
- You will feel stupid. Sometimes. You will think that eveybody is just so smart and you…well, you are not. This is not true of course, so do not panic! Soon you wil find out the truth.
- You will start living independently. So you should probably prepare for the fact that it will be very difficult to live with the budget.
- You may either lsoe or gain weight. And feel terrible, because you will not get enough sleep and start eating a lot of crap.
- You will meet so many different people of which like a half will be ignorant jerks. So you will have to learn how to deal with them.
- You may sometimes feel lonely and miss the high school. But that is normal. And it will not last forever.
- You will find out that you simply cannot get through your first semester only partying all the time. That is not a way to go.
- You will perhaps want to give up. That is normal, but you definitely should not. This is what the college is about.
Well, good luck!