Here are some things that you should never say to a CrossFit addict:
- You should not ask them whether they are worried about getting bulky. Once and for all: no!
- Do not ask them whether they are paleo.
- Do not tell them that they talk about it constantly. What are you talking about? Watching series and drinking? How cool, right?
- Do not tell them that it is not for girls. It is. And you probably just do not have all the information.
- Do not ask them whether they are all hooking up with each other in the gym. They are probably not.
- Do not assume that CrossFit is an easy way of getting injured. As long as you do it with professionals, no harm will be done.
- Do not ask them about their hands.
- Do not ask them about the clothing they are wearing.
- Do not ask them about an article that you have read.
Basically, you should try to only ask about CrossFit in case you really want to know something about it. And avoid the stupid questions.
Please follow and like us: