Being thirty, you should probably know your skin very well. You should be familiar with the products that your skin does not like, but also with those that do your skin good. However, you should also know some basic things about the proper care of your skin, shouldn’t you? Well, here they come:
- Weat sunscreen every day. No matter what the weather is, a good sunscreen will protect your skin from wrinkles, dark spots, etc.
- You need antioxidants! So a good serum is a basic things for every woman!
- If acne is still your problem, then you should treat is with alpha hydroxy acid and beta hydroxy acid. Products which contain these substances will also help with reducing fine lines.
- Exholiate your skin with chemical exfoliators.
- Use eye cream. Do not underrestimate this!
Just remember that it is important to take care of your skin at any age. And the sooner you begin, the better. So even if you are not thirty yet, wear the sunscreen and take into account the fact that your skin remembers!