You have probably thoughts that by the time you turn 20, you will be fully grown up and your body will no longer be changing just as it was during puberty. Well, you are wrong. The truth is, even during your twenties, your body still changes.
In fact there are 10 ways your body changes when you are twenty. So, let´s take a look at them, shall we?
- Your bones continue getting stronger and stronger. That is why you should be eating a diet with lots of calcium and vitamin D.
- Your height increases by a small amount every year. Yeah, you probably do not like to hear it, but that is how it goes.
- Be careful with what you do to your skin. Because it remembers everything! Every single sunburnt. So do not forget to protect it. You are no longer 17!
- By the time your reach 20, your period should start becoming less unpredictable.
- Acne. The sad truth is that you might now have even more acne than you did. And the reason behind it may be inadequate skincare.
- Your desire to have sex should be very high during this time.
- You can experience gradual muscle and bone loss.
- Your menstrual cramps get even worse. Sorry to say this.
- Your niples may start looking a lot different.
- You might get curvier a little.
So? Excited? Do not worry, being twenty is actually fun!