Before you start with your resolution and put yourself on a crazy diet, you should read about these rules of weight loss that will not only help you lose weight but also keep the resulting weight. So, follow these tips and you will be fine! Good luck!
- You need to realize that losing weight needs to be taken as a lifestyle choice. A diet is temporary. But a lifestyle is forever and that is what your resolution should be. However, it is always good to be strict for a couple of weeks when you start.
- You need to know how to workout in order to lose weight. Strength training is important. And so is interval training.
- You need to learn how to distinguish the real hunger from the mild hunger. Eating out of boredom is not the best thing you can do.
- Do not think that all calories are equal. There are good and bad ones. And the good ones are the ones you should eat.
- Protein, produce and plant-based fats are the things you need to be eating in order to be healthy and to feel full.
- Fast diet is a bad diet. You will always gain back the weight you lose.
- Eat slowly. Enjoy the food and focus on the eating.
- Weigh yourself, but not too often. The positive results will motivate you.
- Get enough sleep.
Now you are ready!