When you are dating someone new, the first weeks can be really stressful. It is just that you do not want to do anything that might scare them off somehow and you are so terribly scared that you usually do not enjoy this time at all. And you should enjoy it! Well, perhaps our tips will help you deal with your issues.
- At first, calm down. Do not freak out if he does not text you for a couple of days. He is probably just as stressed as you are and he is only trying not to make a stupid mistake.
- Keep doing what you are doing. It is your life and it is way too soon to change anything about it. Do not stay at home just in case. It is okay to be busy, he will not forget you just because you were in the gym once.
- Do not play games. You are dating, so you should not be doing this. Just try not to text him all the time and everything will be fine.
- Never, ever stalk your bae. It is not worth the stress. You will only find pictures of his exes and they will not make you feel good.
- Do not rush it. You want the beginning of your relationship to be fun, right? You do not want to be sitting on a couch the whole time.
- If the relationship is only causing you stress, then it is probably not what you are looking for. Just get out of it and wait for someone who will be worth the time and effort.