Have you ever felt lonely? Well, it is not a very pleasant feeling, is it? And while some of us may never experience it, there are people who feel lonely for majority of their lives and there is nothing they can do about it. Or at least it sometimes feel so to them. If you want to know more about loneliness, and want to better understand it, you should read these facts!
- Loneliness can be contagious – sometimes when people around you feel lonely then it can make you feel lonely too. Or, if you feel lonely, you can make others feel lonely as well.
- When you feel lonely, it means that you need connection. With other people. Do not ignore this feelings!
- You can sometimes feel lonely even if you have lots of friends. It is mainly because you do not feel connected to them. You do not consider them such close friends as you perhaps need in your life.
- You can feel more lonely as you get older. For example when you leave your hometown, or when you retire.
- How to ease loneliness? Well, for this you will need a friend. A real friend that will help you get over your loneliness.
- Internet can do you bad but also good. Sometimes, we mistake the real relationships with those that we maintain online. And that can be confusing, however, if you are using Facebook to plan meeting with your real friends, then it is actually helping you socialize.
Just stay strong, and make new friends if possible. And if not, then try to get closer with those that you have.